Service and maintenance must be carried out regularly in order to guarantee problem-free and economical use.
We recommend to check the following notes and maintence information from Instruction book.
General daily machine checks
These are points that you should check every day when starting up your machinery:
- If it is a brand new product, perform the daily start-up routine and make sure you got an introduction from your dealer.
- Add fresh grease to all grease nipples around your machine.
- Check that pins, axles, shafts are locked and in working order.
- Visually look around your machine for damages that can be critical for operating safety. Repair them before use.
- Look for oil leaks from hoses, couplings, cylinders or valves and repair them before use.
- Check lights and their functionality.
General monthly machine checks
- Check the oil levels in turn house and tank if applicable.
- Check that bolts and nuts are securely tightened.
- Check the wheel nuts and adjust air pressure in the tires
- If the trailer is equipped with brakes, test that they apply when breaking.
- Confirm that hydraulic functions are stopping when function is released and stay in their position when then function is in neutral.
- Run all hydraulic functions to their endpoint to oil the cylinders stroke length.
- Wash the machine and inspect it afterwards. Make sure to grease functions after washing.
- If the machine is not planned for use the coming month, grease or spray cylinder piston with oil that are exposed for rain and humidity.
General yearly machine checks
- Change oil in the turnhouse and gear house when applicable
- Perform a thorough check of bushings, glide plastics, shafts, draw eyelets and other wear parts. Replace when required.
- Look for damages on steel structures, welding seems and rims.
- Clean valves and other parts that have collected dirt, mud or grease that prevent from easy visual inspection.
- Inspect the brakes pads if applicable.
- Inspect grapple link, dampers, and 4WD gas springs to assure proper functionality.